The adult written pattern is available for FREE on my blog.
There is something quite magical about the changing of the seasons. The vivid hues of yellow, orange, and red. The crunching of the leaves underfoot. As the the crisp fall air kisses your cheeks, you reach for your cowl and pull it up close. The Autumn Bliss Cowl is the perfect transitional piece for your fall and winter wardrobe. This textured beauty is a close fitting, collar style cowl that can be worn tall to cover your face from the elements or worn gathered around your neck for a relaxed fall vibe. Pair it with a long tunic and leggings or a jean jacket!
- 100 yards, Super Bulky ( 6 ) yarn. I used 1 skein Lion Brand Yarns, Wool Ease Thick & Quick, 6 oz/170 g, 106 yd/97 m, in the ‘mustard’ colorway.
- US size N Crochet Hook ( 10 mm )
- Darning Needle
Pattern Difficulty: Beginner – Advanced Beginner
Finished Sizes: Adult Size = 8” tall x 12” wide (flat lay)
Toddler Size = 5.5” tall x 10.5” wide (flat lay)
Gauge: 7.5 stitches x 5 rows = 4” square in HDC
Stitch Abbreviations (US Standard):
- CH – Chain
- FHDC – Foundation Half-Double Crochet
- HDCBL – Half Double Crochet Back Loop
- 3LHDC – Half Double Crochet in 3rd Loop
- SLST – Slip Stitch
- ST(S) – Stitch(es)