Wander Wrap – Adult & Plus sizes. Check my other designs for the matching child/youth sizes of the Wander Wrap!
Sizes – X-Small – 5X
It is worked in 2 panels, then seamed together. It uses basic stitches (DC, CH) and doesn’t require increases or decreases. It is designed to be over sized but gives you an option to make it larger if you like. There is also an option to add a belt and belt loops – which is great for busy Mama’s and toddlers!
* 480-1300 yards, (4) worsted yarn. I used Caron
- US size G/7 Crochet Hook (4.5 mm)
- US size F/5 Crochet Hook (3.75mm)
- Stitch Markers
- Darning Needle
Abbreviations – American Standard
- CH – Chain
- FDC – Foundation Double Crochet
- DC – Double Crochet
- SLST – Slip Stitch
- ST(S) – Stitch(es)
- SK – Skip
16 stitches x 9 rows = 4” square
Pattern used for gauge:
FDC 20, Turn. CH2, DC in each ST. Repeat for 12 rows.
- Designed to be over sized with an ease of 4-8 inches.
- CH2 is counted as a ST
- When DC into CH2, go through 2 loops of CH
- Turn your work at the end of each row
- Using a different yarn may result in a different fit/drape/warmth of the garment.
There are no reviews yet.